Want to make an impact? Here's how...
Volunteer your skills (you can do most of these from home!):
- Create online media with our design team
- Donate/find items for our Bravery Bags and/or Bravery Chests
- Social media promoting and sharing
- Advocate on behalf of Mended Little Hearts
- Event preparation and promotion
Host a Mended Little Hearts of CO Bravery Drive:
Bravery Bags and Bravery Chests can be very basic with a few items or filled with items. Anyone can host a drive for their local children’s hospital or cardiology practice. It does take time and effort and often requires seeking donations, but it provides a huge amount of comfort to children and families. Please contact us to learn more.
Your gift will benefit Bravery Bag/Bravery Chest programs for Children's Hospital of Colorado and Colorado's pediatric outpatient heart clinics. It will also directly impact our family support programs for inpatient families at local hospitals, as well as outpatient families at local clinics.